Commonly used for charging golf and marine batteries.
- Four step, fully automatic switch mode model.
- Charges lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, GEL and AGM) from 1.2Ah to 120Ah.
- Maintenance pulse charging increases battery life and gives superb performance.
- Charges even drained batteries.
- Pulse recover of slightly sulphated batteries.
- Three unique charging modes for use on small batteries, large batteries and a special cold mode that is also suitable for AGM batteries.
- Low back current drain, low ripple and input voltage independent (220-240V).
- High efficiency: 85%
- Delivered with two interchangeable connection leads, one with clamps, and one with eyelet terminals.
- The charger can be connected for months, ideal for seasonal vehicles.
- Compact design with mounting holes for permanent assembly.
- 5 year warranty.
- Nominal Voltage: 12V DC
- Selectable Outputs: 14.4V @ 0.8A (Jet Skis) 14.4V @ 3.6A (Boats) & 14.7V @ 3.6A (Large Boats)
- Charging Current: 3.6A
- AGM Mode for Optima Red Top batteries
- Min / Max Battery Size: 1.2Ah - 75Ah (charging) & 120Ah (conditioning)
- Dimensions: 165mm x 61mm x 38mm (L x W x H)
- IP65 - Splash & dust proof
- Charger Cable Length: 1.80m